Wednesday 13 January 2010

Day 16 (12/01/10)

Today I drove the route that I cycle and what an interesting drive it was. As it is a lot of back roads it is very snowy and icy still and the car was all over the place, so not safe enough to go out on my bike yet.

I could cycle another way, but this route is just right, with a few gradual hills and I can easily extend it if I am feeling fitter. Anywhere else from here would involve a massive hill to start with, followed by a heart attack.

Anyway the road outside my house is still very slippery.

Went to college last night, starting the next Creative Writing Course. Learning a bit and I will write a book this year.

The journey back was interesting as it was snowing heavily and the dark country lanes made it look like the scene in Star Wars, when they go into hyperdrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment