Thursday 28 January 2010

Day 32 (28/01/10)

I am getting into the routine of going out on my bike, though do not look forward to it. However I have noticed that as the week has gone on that it is getting harder to get on my bike.

Although I like to think of myself as a Ninja and a coiled spring, I'm actually thinking I'm getting like an old fat knight in his heavy armour needing to get winched on his horse.

I just looked for a picture of this on Google, the knight being winched onto a horse not me getting on my bike, only to find it is a myth.

Update - 15:30 - meant to go out on my bike at 12:00 but had an email I had to deal with then a call, with a request for assistance (I should be registered as a charity). I finally go out at 14:15 and felt better with the one t-shirt and fleece.

Now to catch up on work, again.

Update - 19:00 - Thomas talked about having his haircut the other day and my wife dropped him at his trendy hairdressers tonight, so why did she say "Oh My God" when he walked in, having his haircut the way he said he would.


Well I suppose it takes a bit of getting used to. The other side is still long. It's a bit of a one off.

I'm glad I'm not trendy. It's easier just getting a crew-cut from a hairdressers that is part of a pet shop. Plus its cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment