Wednesday 24 March 2010

Day 87 (24/03/10)

Whilst on my recent long drives I have noticed there are loads of white coloured Fiat 500's.


But is it just me or do these cars actually look like Star Wars Storm troopers?



OK but pretty close I'm sure you'll agree.

Is this some fascist plan by an Italian company or could it be like a plot from Dr Who, where the aliens are slowly invading, disguised as friendly cars.

I can't decide but I'm not getting in one of these cars just in case (Obviously I currently wouldn't fit in one of these cars, but if I did I wouldn't get in one)

Now back to work, though some of you probably think after reading this that I need a rest.

4 comments:

  1. The resemblance is uncanny, you might be on to something here. You should contact the rebel army and warn them. Help us Obese-One, you’re our only hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was on the news, point 3 on the Richter Scale.

    ReplyDelete