Monday 8 March 2010

Day 71 (08/03/10)

Spent the day at a training session in Manchester.

I have done 6 of these previously so knew there was no need to have breakfast before hand as there are always nice pastries to start the day and a nice buffet at the end. Also no need to take a pen or note pad as these are always provided.

So imagine my surprise at the lack of food and no note pads or pens. The recession must have hit this industry (I doubt it).

There was a raffle to raise money for a charity, so I bought a £5 strip of tickets, but only fancied the nice bottle of Champagne or large handmade Easter Egg so guess what I won?


Great a 12 year old bottle of whiskey worth about £25 just what I didn't want, seeing as I don't drink Whiskey, though Thomas seem rather pleased.

I think my brother might be having an unexpected present in the next few weeks.

Went through my old blog messages and realised there were a few comments so put some replies to these.

Now to work.

2 comments: