Thursday 11 March 2010

Day 74 (11/03/10)

Saw Alice In Wonderland in 3D last night on our Orange Wednesday night out.

Firstly I didn't realise that tickets to see a 3D film would be £2 more than for a normal film. Saying that it was worth it and fun seeing it in 3D but I think its a film which would be as good in a normal screen. Anyway well worth seeing.

So today the big news is that the rest of the country has been added to Google street view.

Unfortunately this was taken last summer when I was doing the fence at the back of the house and the old fence was just thrown on the drive waiting to be taken to the tip. Plus the hedge is looking a bit unhealthy.

I was filmed by the camera car at 9.20am on the 7th of August 2009 as I drove past the bingo hall in Taunton, but having checked this on street view they have film going the other way up the street so I have been left on the editing room floor like some unwanted bit-part actor.

Anyway busy day today, like they all are lately. Work to do then shower and clean up for a meeting about doing some work down south as opposed to up north, then driving over to Cardiff for a pizza and to see Dave Gorman. I hope he's funny. But if he is really funny then my wife will only complain that I didn't get her a ticket and took a friend instead (long story don't ask).

No comments:

Post a Comment