Tuesday 16 March 2010

Day 79 (16/03/10)

Well the very large reports are done, now I just have 7 normal sized reports to do then I am up to date, as long as I don't get anything else in this week, as I have to be out of the office for most of it.

Missing my bike, think I might have to start off on short rides again and build myself up to the big hills and second lap.

College later.

Update - 22:30 - How nice it was to get away from my desk and my computer and get to college and relax.


OK so it's a different desk and a different computer. Just because its a writing course I don't see why I should actually write with a pen.

I had a chat to my brother on the way and he had planted the idea of a battered sausage and chips for dinner. Well it was a lovely idea and an even better meal. Not one I would recommend every week but a nice tasty treat for the arteries.

Have found a few old friends on facebook lately, nice to see they are well, but it does make you realise how the years pass without you keeping in touch with friends you were once very very close to.

Orange Wednesday tomorrow. Have to check out what is on at the cinema or might go out for dinner.

I still have lots on and have just agreed to go somewhere for three days next week to try something out. Might be work in the long run or might just be useful but I could do without giving my time up, especially for free, I'm definitely a crap businessman.

1 comment:

  1. Another time try the battered sausage and chips with beans too, it's great. Chips, beans and bangers, a classic.

    ReplyDelete