Friday 12 March 2010

Day 75 (12/03/10)

Well the meeting about work was OK but I'm a crap businessman and gave in on price for a chance to get my foot in the door. Hopefully in the long run it will pay off.

Whilst there bumped into a couple of people I hadn't seen for a few years so it was nice to catch up. Plus got talking and might be doing some stuff for one of them. Again no money yet but might pay off eventually. I really should get myself registered as a charity.

Dave Gorman was very funny and very different to the other comedian I have seen recently.

So today, lots of work that has to be done (as always) plus I have a haircut booked, which I can't wait for.

Update - 14:45 - Had a hair cut and now feel so much better.


The sign for the hairdressers in bigger than the sign for the pet shop but you do have to go through the pet shop to get to the hairdressers.

Got tickets today for Jason Mansford, not until October but looking forward to it. Taking my wife this time so she can't complain.

2 comments:

  1. The Spartans used to have their hair done before going into battle. Are you off to Thomas' school for another friendly chat?

    ReplyDelete