Friday 26 September 2014

Day 1733 (25/09/2014)

Today was a bit rushed as I have loads of reports to do and must also prepare for a course the week after next as I am off next week with my wife.

I went to the gym to do my usual fitness regime but managed 3x eight sit-ups today.

Then to Bristol to see Katherine Ryan with my friend Sam.

It was a very funny show but slightly surreal, as it started with her three year old daughter telling a few jokes. Then during the main act her daughter turned up on the stage and she had to tell her to sit back down with her headphones on as she was talking about some very un-child friendly issues,including her recent visit to an abortion clinic.

Katherine Ryan was in the small room at the Colston Hall, whilst in the main theatre Stephen Fry had a show. Afterwards when we came out he was sat signing books for hundreds of people, so I took a quick photo with my new i-phone.










No comments:

Post a Comment