Friday 26 September 2014

Day 1734 (26/09/2014)

Today was very busy, still so much to do before I can relax and take some time off.

I went to the gym again, did my 10 minutes of fast cycling, a few lifts on the weights then managed 3x 10 sit-ups. I could just about feel my stomach muscles starting to work, so I am hopeful that if I lose lots of weight then I wont be left looking like a deflated balloon.

Then for another half a mile swim, so this week I have swam at least 2.5 miles but probably more like 3 miles as I kept losing count and ended up doing at least 46 lengths most days.

I weighed myself and have lost another 1.5 kg this week.

I think doing twice as much exercise and eating beans on toast (obviously with no butter or spread on the toast) really helps to lose weight.

Unfortunately next week I may be eating quite a bit as we are treating ourselves.

Anyway I was exhausted when I got back from the gym, so had some lovely water melon to recover.


Yum Yum Yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment