Saturday 27 September 2014

Day 1735 & 1736 (27 & 28/09/2014)

The weekend is here and it started well with some nice grapefruit.


I still have stuff to do before I can relax for the week but later we are going out for a meal so I can sorry to my wife for being a pain.

Sunday  Update - Last night we had a lovely walk around the sea front of West Bay near Bridport.


Then had a lovely meal at The Riverside Restaurant, which was very nice. I had the the muscles, cockles and razor clams with samphire for starters.


Whilst my wife had the scallops on celeriac puree with white truffle.


Turbet, with char grill leaks, with squash puree, very nice.


My wife had the Chargrilled Monkfish loin with a Brown Shrimp beurre blanc, broad beans & cumin fried parsnip crisps, which was really tasty.


Then we shared the afters, which was a selection of sweats; chilled rice pudding served with agen prunes in armagnac; vanilla pannacotta with blackberry compote & fresh berries; amaretti chocolate torte with apricot & vanilla cream; and a meringue with cream & fruit.


Finishing off with some lovely Latte's.


A fantastic evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment