Wednesday 3 September 2014

Day 1711 (03/09/2014)

Today was much the same as yesterday, lots of fruit and some swimming.

I weighed myself at the gym today and even after all the excesses of Edinburgh I'm a few Kilo's lighter than before I went, so I guess the diet is working; hopefully it wasn't just the day or two of the green juice stuff as I don't want to go back on them.

So at this rate I need only be on this diet for another 35 weeks until I can fit back into the suit I got married in; however I don't think 80's fashion will be back in by next spring so I probably won't wear it.

I have an early morning tomorrow, off to London to see Tom Watson the Labour MP who was one of those who took on Murdoch over the phone hacking scandal.


He obviously has his own reasons for meeting me and possibly getting involved and I am aware that "if you lie with dogs you will get fleas" but I feel I have little to lose and it might embarrass them more to a point where they decide to give up fighting me.

Failing that it will cause lots of them more problems and professionally I've never backed down from a fight, its one of my good points..... or was it one of my faults, I never can remember but it led me to have the career I had in the police, too short.



No comments:

Post a Comment