Thursday 4 September 2014

Day 1712 (04/09/2014)

What an early start and how uncomfortable is cattle class. No posh leather recliner today, as I couldn't justify spending the money on a first class train ticket and as I'm on a diet I wouldn't have even been able to eat the usual 8 pieces of cake.



Anyway I got to Westminster early and went to Portcullis House, where the MP's have their offices. It has airport like security which was a pain but I had to sit and wait to be led thru to the office, where I had a very interesting meeting with Tom Watson.


He seemed genuine shocked at some of what I told him and appeared to keen to help me where he could. Certainly I was a bit more positive when I left than I had been when I had arrived.


Then I came back with Thomas who had been at Wembley covering England the night before.




No comments:

Post a Comment