Sunday 7 September 2014

Day 1714 & 1715 (06 & 07/09/2014)

Time for a relaxing weekend with my wife, feeling a bit more positive this weekend.

My diet continues on Saturday's, with fruit & yoghurt for breakfast,


whilst my very supportive family had bacon sandwiches.


I was going to have beans on toast for dinner but we decided to go out for dinner to the Worlds End as a treat as we haven't been out together for ages. Still trying to be good I went for a small helping of fish & chips instead of the large or even the platter as I intend to be good long term.


Obviously this meant no Sunday Roast today but I have planned a nice salad stater.

Usual fruit & yoghurt for breakfast on Sunday.


And my warm beetroot salad, with baked halloumi, spinach, watercress, croutons and a splash of balsamic vinegar,


was very nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment