Friday 5 September 2014

Day 1713 (05/09/2014)

Yesterday was a bit tiring but I was back in the office and preparing to do some training in Leeds next week.

I went for a swim today and weighed myself, 2 days since I last weighed myself and I was 1.1 kg lighter. So that works out at 1lb a day.  I will only weigh myself once a week but its nice to know that it is still going in the right direction.

Admittedly when I'm away from home I am going to have to eat proper meals and won't be able to go swimming but I am hopefully of keeping this up long term as I'm not actually that hungry and I actually enjoy a bowl of salad / vegetables followed by some fruit with plain natural yoghurt.


Hopefully I won't have to eat half a pineapple every day to keep up the weight loss but its better than the green juice stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment