Tuesday 2 September 2014

Day 1710 (02/09/2014)

Golly it's quiet, with Kelly back in Brighton and Thomas away for a few days photographing the Cricket & then the football.

I miss them both when they are away but god its so easy to park on the drive.

Today was much the same as yesterday but no new photo of Kylie. Still being good (ish) on my diet and swam 30+ lengths at the pool.

My cleaner Ann (it sound worse than it is, really she is our carer) asked what I was aiming to get myself when I got down to my ideal weight. I hadn't planned to treat myself to anything and other than suggesting Kylie as an option I couldn't think of anything.

Yes if it all works I will need new clothes, as I hope to be half the size I am now, so apart from my socks & my hanky's I doubt much will still fit.

Perhaps I should set myself a goal and treat myself when I reach it but I can't really be arsed as I have most of what I want, apart from Kylie.



No comments:

Post a Comment