Monday 22 September 2014

Day 1730 (22/09/2014)

Did some lovely lamb steaks for dinner yesterday. I got the others giant Yorkshire Puddings but I didn't have one and had mostly vegetables with my dinner instead of potatoes.

I also bought my wife and Thomas a custard slice for our evening cup of tea but again I didn't have one as I still trying to be good.

When I went to the gym today I did a five minutes fast cycling, then tried to do some sit-ups; although due to the lack of stomach muscles and my stomach getting in the way I didn't really succeed in doing any that would be recognised as proper sit ups but I will persevere in these new exercises.

Then I swam something between 42 - 46 lengths of the pool, which was my first half a mile swim, which went well but seemed a lot further and to take a lot longer than just doing 30 lengths.

Loads to do these week but slightly distracted by what the week will hold for me.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment