Monday 8 September 2014

Day 1716 (08/09/2014)

I woke up this morning happy thinking it was Sunday and that I had the day off and time off with my family. It then dawned on me that it was Monday and I had to drive to Leeds this afternoon to go to work, not happy.

Managed to fit a swim in at lunchtime but was thinking about too many things so kept losing on my 30 lengths, so I think I may have done about 38 lengths as it took me normally 10 minutes longer.

This diet is a real party pooper as I am having a meeting with a law professor I know and haven't seen for a while. He suggested meeting over a meal at his expense but I had to suggest a cup of tea as I'm trying to be good.

I will be having dinner out in Leeds but when I'm away I can't pick at food or biscuits, so these times away are actually fairly healthy in comparison to how bad I could be at home.

Quite a few things to do before I go to Leeds.




No comments:

Post a Comment