Tuesday 23 September 2014

Day 1731 (23/09/2014)

It's Tuesday and I used to make my wife and I a nice breakfast on a Tuesday as its her day off, so I thought I deserved a bit of treat, so had a slice of toast and a poached egg.


Obviously I made my wife some as well but as she is perfect already she was allowed twice as much as me.

My afternoon started very well but I'm waiting to hear things officially before I really celebrate; don't worry I'm not ill, in fact with the diet and exercise I'm feeling better than I have for quite a few years, but it is some other good news.

I went into town to do some chores and found 50p on the floor, so I thought my day was just getting better, perhaps time to buy some lucky dips for the lottery tonight & tomorrow.

Then I went to the gym and cycled fast for 10 minutes, twice yesterdays exercise, then did some weights. Even the attempts as sit-ups went better today. I weighed myself and was happy at the continued weight loss. Then to the pool to swim my half a mile, then I got out of the pool and found that someone had taken my towel from the poolside, so was left to dry myself with a lot of paper towels.

It was annoying but couldn't really spoil my day.





No comments:

Post a Comment