Sunday 25 January 2015

Day 1855 (25/01/2015)

The first day of the course went quite well. It was an impressive start as there were quite a few nice sandwiches and nibbles put out for us, so paying for breakfast would be a waste.


All 16 students turned up and were present all day, which isn't what others have had when they have done similar courses here. It might change tomorrow but everyone seemed interested and keen, so it could be a full week.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to take any photographs at the course and I'm not allowed to ask what any of the students do. I might have posted some photographs without knowing this, so had to delete them after being contacted.

Lunch was at the all you can eat buffet restaurant, so I grabbed a bit of pizza and salad.


Afterwards I had an hour to relax by the pool before it got too cool & too dark.


In the evening I had a lovely Oriental Mixed Grill, which was very nice.


Followed by a posh banana split.




No comments:

Post a Comment