Thursday 22 January 2015

Day 1852 (22/01/2015)

Busy day getting everything ready for going away tonight.

Even allowing for the mad rush printing off stuff and doing every-ones certificate I had to get a new battery for my wife's car as it had failed to start during the cold weather.

I do like the service at Halfords, where you pay them a few pound to do the manual work we can't be bothered with nowadays.


The £10 it cost for fitting the new batter was money was well spent as it was so complicated at one time I had three members of staff trying to remove the plastic housing for the battery, whilst I watched a YouTube video on how to do it.


In the end it took about 30minutes and involved a few pinched fingers and small cuts.

Then I put my wife's car thru the car wash as the birds had been using it for target practice.





No comments:

Post a Comment