Saturday 17 January 2015

Day 1846 (16/01/2015)

An early freezing cold start, with a train journey to London. As it was booked quite late I couldn't even justify travelling first class, so I was sat in a horrible seat with lots of people near me but to be honest I had no-one sat next to me and I slept the whole way.


The day was quite full with two 3 hour presentation, with only a 30minute break in-between, for some staff in the Serious Fraud Office.

The presentations were well received and hopefully it might lead to some courses which pay better.

I had an hours wait at Paddington before my journey home, so as it was Friday Night, it was Burrito Night.


It was quite nice but obviously not as nice as Kelly's.

Home to a Beechems Lemon as my cold is in full flow.



No comments:

Post a Comment