Thursday 15 January 2015

Day 1844 (14/01/2015)

Well today was much the same as yesterday.

Originally I had a fairly quiet couple of weeks coming up but it looks like Abu Dhabi is going ahead next week. As a compromise they are paying for and arranging the plane tickets and hotel, which will save me the trouble, I just hope they fly me business class and book a really nice room at the hotel.


I very much doubt the room will be anything less than perfect as the hotel is very nice and is where the golfers are staying for this weeks tournament in Abu Dhabi.


Also the weather at the moment is freezing a blowing a gale, so it will be a nice change.


I have had a look online and Abu Dhabi seems to have nice hotels, shopping malls  and restaurants but very little else, so I think my days will be half full of training and the rest lazying around the hotel before having a nice meal. It sounds great but actually it will be dull and boring as I won't be there with any family.




No comments:

Post a Comment