Tuesday 27 January 2015

Day 1856 (26/01/2015)

Day two of the course went well and I am where I hoped to be with the material.

We finished a bit earlier today and I went to sit by pool which was warmer than for the last few days. Yesterday I put my hand in the water and it was lovely and warm, very inviting, so I thought I would have a swim today, what a mistake the water was quite cold and came as quite a shock.

Everyone had been keeping on to me to see something of Abu Dhabi so I grabbed a taxi into the main town and had a wander around.




I ended up in a shopping mall that reminded me of Brighton's shopping mall apart from it didn't have a Lego Store. it had all the shops you would see in the UK plus ones for Porsche, Mercedes and all the expensive high class designers (that i don't wear),

I did buy something which took my fancy,


a hot chocolate and carrot cake which was lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment