Wednesday 7 January 2015

Day 1837 (07/01/2015)

Last night was the works Christmas do at the 303 Diner in Honiton, which was nice.




We again made the mistake of having a starter, meaning that we were too full to enjoy the rest of the food.



But we struggled on anyway.


Today I had my Health MOT, I know that was good planning after last night but I am now at my lowest weight for about 3 years.


Apart from being far too fat with slightly high blood pressure (if my blood pressure was normal that wouldn't be right for such a fat man) everything else, like blood glucose and cholesterol was OK.


I explained what I am doing, cutting down on my food and my workout routine and it all seems to be OK.

Today has been a shockingly awful day in Paris with some ghastly killings of innocent people just doing their job.



But and there always is a but, we don't have any moral high ground left over any terrorists. All this killing is just wrong and is rarely justified; just because our is done by people in uniform or at the request of elected politicians makes no difference.

The French Government are no strangers to terrorist attacks; think back to the 1985 murderous attack on The Rainbow Warrior. The full story of how the French Government then financial forced New Zealand to release the terrorist / agents and how they were welcomed back in to France and promoted is as shocking as the attack.

As a nation the British and our NATO colleagues are no strangers to attacking journalists who say things we don't like. Think back to the 1999 attack on the Serbian TV Station during the Balkan War. Non-combatives murdered because they were getting in the way.

People like Tony Blair are War Criminals and should be dealt with appropriately.




No comments:

Post a Comment