Tuesday 6 January 2015

Day 1836 (06/01/2015)

I'm slowly getting over the world worst cold & cough, its not man flu, it is a really bad illness. I shall have to miss the gym again today but will be back tomorrow as I am having my Body M.O.T.

The lovely Kelly counted the coins in the bottle last night.


I had been saving 1p's & 5p's for the last few years in this large empty bottle and was sure it would be around £100.


However most sane people, including my wife, thought it would be nearer £20 but in the end I was right, well nearly right, well OK I wasn't even nearest as it was about £45.

We put the odd coins back in the bottle, so have started collecting again but have decided to now included 20p's, so I'm confident that next time it will be near £100

Off on our works Christmas Do tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment