Saturday 31 January 2015

Day 1860 (30/01/2015)

This was a long day as my flight left Abu Dhabi airport at 2:40am.


The flight was OK as I had front row seat so lots of room and slept for most of it.

The did supply a breakfast which was OK but had turkey bacon, which just didn't taste right, especially at whatever early hour it was.


Then we arrived at Heathrow at about 6:30am and thankfully the threatened snow hadn't arrived.



I was able to catch an earlier coach so was home before midday. If i make this journey again and I think I will, I shall probably use the coach again because as well as being cheaper than parking it was nice not to have to drive straight away after a flight.

It was great to be home, with my own bathroom and a nice bowl of porridge with a banana.


In the afternoon we were all at Mum & Dads for her birthday, having fish & chips and birthday cake.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment