Friday 9 January 2015

Day 1838 (08/01/2015)

I'm still getting over my man flu so couldn't go to the gym but managed a 15 minute swim.

In the evening I went to a help group for injury on duty police pensioners. It's a long story but due to the cut backs some police forces are doing all they can (not just legally) to reduce everyone pension payments.

It was an interesting but scary night, finding out what lengths the police are prepared to go to to save money, from a group of fairly powerless individuals who were all injured at work, in the service of the country. I knew some of those present and was amazed at how bad they were, far from the strong confident people I once worked with.

Hopefully by working together we should stop them from being illegal bullies.





No comments:

Post a Comment