Thursday 23 December 2010

Day 361 (23/12/2010)

Wow Mr Pix had a haircut yesterday that looks normal.

He went last night with his friends for a curry and a drink (or two). That makes he seem so grown up and makes me feel so old.

When I was out picking up my wife and doing a bit of shopping yesterday we missed all of our deliveries.

You wait in for days and then pop out for a few hours and then miss all of your deliveries. Sods Law.

Hopefully I should still be able to get them all today.

The girls drove themselves to work today, despite the 3" of ice on the local roads. That means when I go out later I am going to have to dig my car out of the snow.

Last night was listening to Hafdis Huld singing Silent Night in Icelandic on Radcliffe & Maconie's Radio 2 show (check out the iPlayer at about 40minutes).

Update - 20:00 - Two complicated reports to do but whilst having a shower I have come up with the plot line & start of my book. I suppose should try and do the reports then do some writing over the Christmas break.

I won't say what happens in story but I have decided to kill off a guy that used to be a friend of mine until he double crossed me. It would be better if I could use real names but if I did that I might end up in trouble myself. So I will be changing everyones names, including mine.

Update - 20:30 - Ordered a pizza and finishing for the night.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Mr Pix now has a haircut that would impress his old head teacher.

    2. I'm really looking forward to this book. Please make me your proof-reader at the end of each chapter as I think I will die of old age if I have to wait for the entire book to be written, checked, amended, edited and printed.

    3. Please tell me that you don't have a monitor on your bathroom windowsill........it could be a mirror but there isn't much of a reflection (unless it's all steamed up ).

    4. Happy Christmas to everyone. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A monitor on our bathroom windowsill, no, that's a mirror but I did stay in a hotel once where there was a telly in the bathroom.

    I am aiming for the download / kindle market with my books, no printed copies. Actually I am going for good plots and then selling film rights, thats where the money.

    Anyway Happy Christmas over there to you all

    ReplyDelete