Monday 13 December 2010

Day 351 (13/12/2010)

I swear yesterday was a nice day. It was minus 4 taking Mr Pix to the train station this morning.

Why do they make so many different types of toilets and toilet seats. I bought a new toilet seat yesterday and it doesn't really suit out toilet as the seat only goes up 90 degrees but our cistern is slightly further away, so if you lean back it will break off.

It was easier in the 1970's when all toilets were the same design. Damn progress and the decadent west.

Update - 10:30 - Have already booked my wifes car in for an MOT and myself in for a hair cut. Might have to lay down for a while after this busy start to the day.

Update - 12:15 - Just received a Christmas Card from a retirement village, nice that they are thinking of me but I don't think my wife and kids would want to live there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment