Monday 27 December 2010

Day 365 (27/12/2010)

We had a great night last night with everyone coming over to ours, although the first comments from my dad was to ask me if I had a spade or a brush to clear my driveway.

I know it's a generational thing but does it really matter that there is slush on my driveway or that we are continually decorating or cleaning. Just chill and relax.

Anyway we had a good evening with lots of food, drink and quiz's.

I am going to continuing with a few more days of indulgence then in the New Year will start going for a walk, building up to taking my bike back out.

2 comments:

  1. "Happy Anniversary" - your blog is one year old today. Here's a little reminder of what you said a year ago :

    "....this time next year I should be slim and fit, live in a tidy and minimalist house and have written at least one novel and started to try and get it published."

    I'm guessing you haven't fully achieved all of these things yet, HOWEVER, you HAVE achieved keeping your family warm, safe, fed and happy for another year( maybe the jury's out on that last one... ). You have amused me and probably many others with your postings on here and, let's be honest about it, how many of us REALLY make resolutions and stick to them. Not many.

    Neil - you are a great bloke and I look forward to reading future installments. :)

    Happy New Year to everyone,

    Love from C.R.S & M x x ( always have to have a bit of S & M ..... )

    ps. Any photo's from last night please ??? You know I love a photo. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How depressing, I'm fat, unfit, live in a really really messy house full of crap that should be in a skip and I have only just started writing a book.

    However I have just had a lovely slice of Chocolate Log and have an iPhone 4, so things could be worse.

    ReplyDelete