Wednesday 1 December 2010

Day 339 (01/12/2010)

It was far too early and far too cold to be up and about but I was at the train station first thing this morning with Mr Pix, who had forgot his gloves, so I lent him mine. I'm going to an exhibition in London and having a meeting about some work, which may be quite interesting.

I'm now sat on the train writing this on my iPhone (4) and listening to Bugsy Malone, one of my favourite soundtracks, whilst drinking a nice tea & having a danish pastry. With all of this marvellous technology around me it seems rather petty to complain about the speed of the Internet. How soon we get used to things that would have seemed like science fiction only a generation ago.

I have reached level 125 on Bouncing Bullets but am still struggling with Angry Birds. I love my iPhone but hardly ever phone anyone. I think it could have been called something else like an itheonlyelectronicdeviceuneedthatisalsoaphone but I guess the iPhone is a catchier name.

Update - Had a good day at the exhibition and picked up loads of freebies.

Lots of pens, packs of mints, jelly beans, chocolates, sports bag, mouse mat, coaster, keys rings, memory stick, note pads, postcards and dozens of magazines.

I don't think I will ever need to buy a pen again.

Then a useful meeting followed by just enough free time at Paddington for a visit to Yo!Sushi.

Now home in the warm and an evening off.

4 comments:

  1. I like your alternative name, the only real problem would be the size of the box that had to display it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I might have to work a bit on the marketing of that name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those freebies have sorted out your Christmas shopping this year methinks........definitely one for Gary in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I saw the spaceman one and thought of him, the kids will have the rest if they want it or not

    ReplyDelete