Monday 20 December 2010

Day 358 (20/12/2010)

Woke up to this morning to even more snow.

I drove the girls to work but couldn't actually see the road.

On the way back it was quite interesting to see a petrol tanking rolling down a hill I had to drive up.

I took a few pictures as I was waiting for the inevitable accident and explosion but luckily there was Police Land Rover nearby that stopped the traffic which allowed the tanker to roll back and then drive off in a different direction.

Home safely.

Really sad to see Brian Hanrahan has died. His broadcast from the Falklands was instantly iconic.

Update - 21:30 - There are times when I think Dictators are just misunderstood geniuses, who get fed up when other people do not do what is clearly the best option, when they have been given a choice. Or is just me that think that as I see it so often when I give people a choice.

Life would be so much easier if I could just command things to happen.

2 comments:

  1. Just think of all the energy you used clearing the first lot away on Saturday.......you could have been inside having a nice cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, thats why I shan't bother again

    ReplyDelete