Friday 24 December 2010

Day 362 (24/12/2010)

I don't know if I have mentioned it before but I hate Christmas.

I like some of the telly, the food, seeing my family and to be honest some of the presents are good but its the being organised bit that never sits well with us.

I got the Christmas decorations down at the start of December but yet there are still cards left unwritten or undelivered.

I have to go out this morning to do some shopping for things that will probably never be used or eaten but we can't do without.

Bah Humbug. Next year I will suggest going away for Christmas, although with all the bad weather lately that might not be a good idea.

Update - 19:30 - OK we are at least 4hrs behind schedule and Kelly is possibly full of flu. I doubt my wife and her mother we be here much before 9 o'clock and then we have to have diner (I made a Fish Pie). Still not wrapped any presents or done my cards. It's going to be a late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment