Saturday 18 December 2010

Day 356 & 357 (18 & 19/12/2010)

Well with an inch or two of snow on the roads last night Mr Pix & his girlfriend wanted to go bowling, so at 10:30pm we were at the local Hollywood Bowl.

Apart from a group of very drunk blokes with tattoos, the place was empty as clearly most sensible people had taken the advice of only going out if your journey was essential.

Still, apart from me loosing and us all recording our the lowest scores ever, we all enjoyed ourselves.



So Saturday morning.

There is about a 8" of snow everywhere, which looks nice but is a bit slippery as it is on yesterdays snow and ice.

Obviously the best thing to do would be to stay in, nice and safe in the warm.

So Kelly is driving herself and her friends who are home from Uni to the cinema and then going to work. I did offer to drive but she wants to drive herself.

And my wife is visiting her mum in Bristol to take her shopping. She could do this on Tuesday when she's off and the weather might be a bit better but she decided to go today.

They are all mad, I'm staying in.

Update - Sat 16:30 - Half hearted attempt to clear the snow from the driveway.

Well it's the thought that counts. At least I wont be completely lying when I tell my parents that I cleared all the snow off of my paths and driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment