Saturday 11 December 2010

Day 349 & 350 (11 & 12/12/2010)

I do prefer to be at home and probably wont do many more weeks away. I will just do few days instead and concentrate on what I do best rather than staying for a whole course.

Whilst I was away I seem to have had about 2 weeks worth of work coming, so December will not be the nice easy relaxed month I was hoping for.

At least the decorations are up early this year.

Update - Sunday 20:30 - Me and the wife went out to a Thia Resturante last night.



It was very nice, so will be visiting the Thai Jasmine again.

Woke up this morning to the horror of no Internet. The local telephone exchange was down and my 3G Dongle is playing up.

It was back on by lunchtime but after a few glasses of Pimms with dinner work was not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment