Monday 6 December 2010

Day 344 (06/12/2010)

Got to the training venue last night after a long drive in cold and frosty conditions. My room was very cold and took all night to warm up. The telly only has the free channels and my laptop is still playing up but I thought it was so had packed my netbook. When I get back I must visit my usual IT people and get them to sort it out as I can't be arsed to set up another one.

The day went OK though I think I am in a minority of 1 of left-wing liberals who are in favour of wikileaks. I think most of the rest of the room take the American view. It probably wouldn't be well received if they knew I had sent funds to help support it. I do think its a case of wanting to shooting the messenger (though I guess it will be a car crash) rather than addressing the issues raised.

After the course I went to the gym, obviously not to use the weights or exercise bikes but to sit in the jacuzzi and the sauna. It was just like living somewhere hot apart from the walk from the accommodation block in the freezing fog.

Really enjoying The Trip with Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon

No comments:

Post a Comment