Wednesday 22 December 2010

Day 360 (22/12/2010)

I booked a load of hotel rooms for my courses in January & February. I didn't realize my next course was so soon.

I really should spend some time updating my course this week but just can't seem to get motivated. It's like being on holiday but still being at home.

It's nice to have a bit of a break but I know next month I will have loads of work and be thinking that I should of done the course material whilst I was quiet.

As much as I hate Christmas, and I do a lot, it was nice to start the Christmas chocolates last night but I am still not allowed to start the Chocolate Log as apparently if I do I am likely to finish it before Christmas. Well why don't we have two then, one for me and one for guests. We have more than one bag of crisps, so why not a few more Chocolates Logs. Bah Humbug :-(

We now have a snowman watching us from the back garden thanks to Mr Pix and his girlfriend, who came round yesterday.

I think the snow will be here for at least another week, hopefully it will be fine on Christmas day otherwise no dinner for us.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's because someone once said one could only eat cakes and biscuits at weekends....it's still mid-week in this neck of the woods.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taken Christmas off and will start a new regime in the new year, promise (whatever thats worth)

    ReplyDelete