Friday 31 December 2010

Day 369 (31/12/2010)

So this is Christmas, and what have we done? Another year over, and a new ones just begun. Sure I have heard that before but it sums up things on this New Years Eve.

Anyway, Where The F**K Did That Year Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe another year flew by without me noticing (or tidying the house).

My wife was in bed all day yesterday with flu and still feels rough but is getting ready for work, I don't know why, she might as well have another day off to recover than going spreading her germs to all the customers.

If nothing else, I'm looking forward to Jools Holland on the telly tonight, I haven't checked but he must be on, or New Year won't be official.

Strange that Bobby Farrell, front man of 1970s disco group Boney M, died in St Petersburg on the anniversary of Rasputin's death in the same city. Although I suppose it would have been stranger if Bobby Farrell was poisoned, shot four times, badly beaten, and then drowned, rather than a heart attack.

I might download a few Boney M hits later, they were quite catchy as I remember.

Although I am a republican and quite like the Russian method of dealing with a royal family, I am once again stunned to find I have been over looked again in the New Years Honours. I think I will have to drop even bigger hints this year and might just send completed nomination forms to people I do favours for and tell them to send them direct to the Cabinet Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment