Monday 31 May 2010

Day 155 (31/05/2010)

We were up so early it was still the night before.

Arrived at Exeter International Airport but to be honest I have been in bigger Tesco's Express.


The plane was not exactly a jumbo jet but it was big enough for me.


Arrived in Jersey only to find it was closed due to the Bank Holiday.

I then entered an episode of The Prisoner, where I was stuck in the village and unable to get out, struggling to prove there is a place outside the village. The one way systems and no entry's on St Helier are unbelievable. The island could be carpeted for about £26 but I drove for nearly an hour and over 19 miles trying to break the code of the one way system. In the end it was easier to park the car and walk.

The hotel looks a bit run down but is quite nice inside.


Lots on nice restaurants nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment