Monday 3 May 2010

Day 127 (03/05/2010)

We went out to a National Trust place near Exmouth on Saturday afternoon.


Then stayed out and found a nice Italian Restaurant nearby.


I have never liked Olives but am eating a few nowadays when we are out. It's a bit like touching an ulcer in your mouth, painful but you have to do it.

Took Sunday off and made a nice dinner and watched Lewis.

Have to book a few things today. Train ticket for my next trip to London - I can't be bothered to drive. Then tickets and a hotel for me and my helpers to Jersey where I am giving a course. The addition of my assistance on the course has made it less profitable but it should be a nice few days away on the company.

Update - 14:30 - When we were at the Nation Trust Property (http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-vh/w-visits/w-findaplace/w-alaronde.htm) the other day I bought a thing to help make poached eggs.


So we used it to today.



It helps the eggs keep their shape and it's a a bit less messy, so will probably use it again.

Finished to presentation for tomorrow might get an hour of this afternoon before driving up north later.

No comments:

Post a Comment