Friday 28 May 2010

Day 152 (28/05/2010)

Well Andy Hamilton was very funny. His show was a bit of a ramble but everyone enjoyed it.

I think its going to be very hot today as the sun is already beating thru the curtains.

I have shed loads of stuff to do today and a few important telephone calls to make. Plus I must plan next weeks course as I know very little about the Channel Islands.

Update - 10:33 - So this morning I have taken Thomas to school for an exam, taken Kelly to College. Then picked up Thomas after his exam and now just taken him out so he can see some mates. I am now waiting for Kelly to call as she will need picking up. I love them both but if I wanted to be a taxi driver, etc etc etc.

Anyway Thomas's award yesterday was voted for by the whole year, so he was quite chuffed. I feel he was robbed as he didn't win Best Hair.


Its only plastic but quite fun.

So after yesterdays pictures of Thomas, it is Kelly's last day at college today (apart from exams).


She has certainly gone thru a few changes and is lovely. Hopefully will be able to start doing what she wants soon.


This was her on her first day at school.

She told me off for not mentioning here about her great efforts at rescuing an escaped rabbit at the weekend. She was good at picking it up and going to a few houses to find the owner, but I was good as I didn't run over it when I had at least two opportunities to do so.

Anyway made a few more changes to my websites and done a bit more work but still loads to do so I can have next week off.

I was just going to finish this but Kelly has called for a lift. Counts to 10 and gets in car with fixed smile.

Update - 12:15 - Just about to start work but thought I had to add, just as last nights show started I opened the bottle of water that my wife had bought at the theatre only to find it was sparkling water not still. I don't like sparkling water; however it wasn't that which made me unhappy. As I opened the bottle to take a quick surreptitious sip it erupted like an Icelandic volcano and I was soaked. It also went over a few people in the row in front although they were too kind and restrained to mention it.

If I had seen someone else do it, then it would of been really funny but it happened to me so it wasn't.

It also happened as the same time to Kelly, who was sat further down the row.

I blame my wife who obviously planned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment