Tuesday 18 May 2010

Day 142 (18/05/2010)

So from an 1930 art deco training centre to a 1970's residential house.

After a hot longish drive I'm glad to be home, with the family and my own stuff.

Loads of work to catch up on and stuff to do but might relax for an hour or two.

Update - 20:30 - Decided I must do new websites for all of my sites as they are looking old and need to be a bit more modern and to grab your attention. Looking for someones site to copy or a great free template.

I should really do all of my work first.

1 comment:

  1. Recently discovered weebly.com. You can create websites with templates on their free hosting. Or if you want to host it yourself, you could just copy the source code for the templates. Meant to mention it for Thomas too, as he mentioned something about setting up a website for his photos. It's extremely easy to use. And most importantly, free.

    ReplyDelete