Thursday 27 May 2010

Day 151 (27/05/2010)

We didn't do an Orange Wednesday yesterday as we are going out to see Andy Hamilton at the local theater tonight, should be funny as I love his stuff on telly and radio.

Whilst I seem to be completing work most days, every time I send a report off I seem to get new instructions via email from someone else. The chances of me actually taking next week off appear slim, although I may just tell some people they will have to wait.

Its been cool out for the last couple of days but not cold. The sort of cool you know that is actually hiding a really hot day, the sort of hot day where everyone would be complaining that its too hot.

I just went passed Thomas's door and saw he was awake but not up yet, instead he was on his computer (checking his flickr account). I was going to tell him off and say he should be getting ready but its hard to tell him off for things I do myself.

Now work.

Update - 10:50 - So Thomas has his last full day at school.


How much has changed since his first day at that school;



Update - 17:30 - So Thomas has finished at school, apart from the exams and was given a silly trophy from "Most Changed" (they must mean his appearance). His year book is like a Blue Peter Annual, his comments are very funny and clearly he is taking the piss but the teachers thought it was funny.

4 comments:

  1. Talk about changing things. Blimey, how quickly they grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Thomas will be really chuffed to see that second photo on here.....not !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall have to find the one of his first day at infant school, he's even more cute (just like me)

    ReplyDelete