Tuesday 11 May 2010

Day 135 (11/05/2010)

I not going to mention politics today. (Sing along - Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead)

Back in the tip up north. The course went OK today and I might stay in tonight and have a curry and a pint.

I do have work to do and a few dvd's to watch, so I guess I wont get the work done.

Update - 20:00 - The curry was OK not their best but the Sticky Toffeee Pudding was quite nice.


Looking forward to staying somewhere better next time, though I'm booked in here again next time.

Now shall I do some work or watch the telly and then a dvd.

Really unhappy with my mobile phone, a Nokia E71. It keeps freezing and refusing to go online. Should I wait a couple of months for the new i-phone 4g or just get a 3gs version now. Might have to flip a coin or just treat myself when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment