Friday 14 May 2010

Day 138 (14/05/2010)

Well we had a nice meal out last nights for my wife's birthday.


I am younger than her, well for the next 10 weeks I am.



We went out with Kim and Thomas's girlfriend. It is the first of our family events that his girlfriend has attended with us, so hopefully we weren't too embarrassing.

Anyway back to today, it's been a busy day so far. I have had a hair cut and bought a new office chair as my old one was basically flattened by some fat git spending hours sat on it.


I picked Kelly up from college and on the way back say a Heron at a nearby pond.


I have loads of work to do and no enthusiasm at the moment. I am in the Midlands for a few days next week, giving a talk, hopefully should a few quid as well but would rather be at home for a week.

Now time to get a few reports done.

No comments:

Post a Comment