Tuesday 25 May 2010

Day 149 (25/05/2010)

I love Firefox and Google's Chrome is brilliant but why are there so many different types of browser.

I don't really care that there are different types of browser, its just you spend a few hours getting a website to look right using one browser, then find it just doesn't look right in the other.

Most annoying.

Update - 16:00 - Its 4pm I have been messing about with websites and answering emails and have yet to start any paid work. Why are there so few hours in the day.

Update - 19:30 - Now finished all the website updates, emails answering and asking questions, quoted for a couple of jobs and now I can start work. Dinner is ready in 2 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. And what does it look like on an i-Phone? And what about an i-Pad? Sorry, should I not have brought that up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAARRRGGGHHH, don't get my started.

    ReplyDelete