Sunday 23 November 2014

Day 1791 & 1792 (22 & 23/11/2014)

Saturday we left Taunton in lovely sunshine to drive to Brighton for Kelly's birthday. By the time we arrived it was misty, pouring with rain and getting dark.

We booked in to the hotel and then met up with Kelly and then went out for dinner and Brighton Marina, which was lovely.




It was great to be with Kelly on her birthday. It is so hard to believe the it was 23 years ago that she was born. I can't remember life before the kids and they truly made us complete as a family and we are so lucky and privileged to be their parents.




We went out for a few hours but got soaked, then came back for the Birthday Cake.



Unfortunately I had to leave before dinner and drive to London for work. Annoyingly I had a slight incident with a wall getting out of the car park.


Then when I arrived at the Civil Service Club the restaurant was closed, so I ended up having a McDonalds.






No comments:

Post a Comment