Saturday 1 November 2014

Day 1770 & 1771 (01 & 02/11/2014)

November all ready. The only thing that makes the passing of this year so bearable is that every month I get a new picture of Kylie to look at.


Obviously I only look when I need to know the date.

Despite only tidying the garden last weekend I had to do it again as it was covered in leaves.


The wheelie-bin is full now, so I must remember to put it out on Tuesday, then I can do it all again next weekend.


I even finished covering the plants with their thermal blanket, so hopefully the expensive nice ones will survive the winter (although its nice and suny today).


I think I have become incredible middle aged, as I never used to care about the garden.

Deciding to have a Chinese this week.


Obviously that is two days worth, so I wont be doing a Sunday roast, which means I shall be spending a few more hours working.




No comments:

Post a Comment