Sunday 16 November 2014

Day 1784 & 1785 (15 & 16/11/2014)

Busy weekend, with Thomas making an early start off to Football and my wife covering someone's shift at Asda, so no lie-in for her on what was supposed to be her day off.

I was doing lots of stuff in the office and then tidied the garden again.


Bloody leaves.


In the afternoon I went to the gym. I was only planning on having a swim but unfortunately it was family swimming time, so the pool was full of kids, so I went to the gym for my new work-out routine. 15 minutes cycling, then the weights and sit-ups, doing 15, 10 then 5 reps (or whatever it is called) then 10 minutes on the cross-trainer then 5 minutes on the running machine, where I went from walking to actual running, twice but admittedly for only short periods. I have always hate running, even when I could run 8 or 9 miles without too much difficulty and I know it won't be great for my knees but it might be effective at helping me lose weight and get fit, so I shall slowly increase the running.

Then I went into Lidl to see what they had as I planned a nice meal for my wife. We started with some small scallops in parsley & garlic butter, yum yum.


Then some pork chops with some other things.


I know this is sort of wasting the point of going to the gym during the week but I really love food so I look forward to the weekends and this keeps me going thru the week.

On Sunday I seem to have knocked my good leg.


I now having matching plasters on both legs and am still taking antibiotics just in case.

Lovely Sunday dinner, with another bottle of bubbly.



Three bird roast from Lidl, very tasty.



No comments:

Post a Comment