Friday 21 November 2014

Day 1790 (21/11/2014)

Really busy as loads to do today, so we can go away for the weekend and then I'm straight off to London for the course.

Slightly embarrassing at the gym today, when I managed to break off one of the pedal mechanism on the exercise bikes. I'm sure it was a fault with the metal as opposed to my weight.

Ironic incident of the day, am I poacher or am I game keeper or am I neither, just a bloke with a somewhat complicated work life.

I was recently told of a group I should join, for people who are in receipt of an injury on duty pension, as the police are now reassessing everyone's pension to save money.

This group were formed to make sure that you know what they can and can't do and to stop them being utter bastards. Given the history of those involved they are scared of being spied on, as it appears the police bosses have been upset by their actions, so you have to be cleared to join the group.

After I was cleared I asked a few questions, then this afternoon I got kicked out as they found out what I did for a living and were afraid I was a spy sent by the police to report back on them.

So now I'm not trusted by either side and once again I haven't actually done anything.

Things just happen to me, you just have to laugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment